I go on vacation for three months and come home to discover that:
- I've retired (oh, really?)
- The Wylde Kingdom has been overrun with wooden bendy dolls, and it isn't even CALLED the Wylde Kingdom anymore.
- Half the pictures on my blog are broken.
- My Facebook page was deactivated.
- All of my pixie friends have scattered (again).
- And my house reeks of a weird mix of birch and pine, because some wooden lady has been living there while I was gone.
I am never going on vacation again. Ever.
So this is a pretty scattered blog entry. Things are pretty stupid, and I have a lot of work to do and lots of stuff to sort out.
I found Harley hiding out behind the piano (it's quieter back there than it should be. Wendy never plays it, so it's quiet back there).
We're currently living in one of the dollhouses at Norm's while this gets sorted out.
And by "sorted out" I mean getting the Woodlees out of the Wylde Kingdom, and moving "Woodlee Junction" to Norm's.
There are already a few of them here, but not as many as have taken over the Kingdom.
Just wait and see.